- What are the core documents for estate planning?
- Discussion of Wills and Revocable Living Trusts
- How to structure your estate plan to pass assets to children estate tax free
- Use of Health Care Proxies and Durable Powers of Attorney in order to possibly avoid costly guardianship proceedings
- How to avoid Probate
Emergency Care (Long Term Care) Planning:
- What is Emergency Care Planning?
- Developing a plan to protect your family and finances
- Consequences of not having a plan
- What will you pay for that plan?
- Relying on Medicare and Medicaid
- Advantages…and disadvantages…of long term care insurance policies
Wednesday, June 23rd at 11:00 AM EST
Clint Sorenson, CFA®, CMT® is the Co-Founder of WealthShield, LLC. For the last decade, Clint has been focused on innovative strategies for enhancing and accelerating the traditional investment landscape. He has developed several proprietary quantitative strategies that combine behavioral, fundamental and technical analysis for a truly holistic market view.
Proficient in a variety of areas, Clint’s work across WealthShield is diverse and broad-reaching. Clint oversees the development and maintenance of all asset allocation models for WealthShield. The purpose of his strategies is to equip advisors to successfully mitigate risk while attempting to maximize value over the long term.
In addition to his work at WealthShield, Clint is also a contributor to industry literature, providing content and insights to platforms including Forbes, Seeking Alpha, and The Resilient Advisor Podcast. Clint was recognized in 2018 as one of 40 financial professionals selected for the InvestmentNews 2018 40 Under 40 List1.
Along with his partner Robert Leggett, Clint co-authored the 2015 book Invest to Prosper, a comprehensive guide to personal wealth and investing. Additionally, Clint authored several index methodologies that are tracked by exchange traded funds and accessible using direct indexing.
Clint is a past President of the CFA Society North Carolina, as well as a former board member of the CMT Association. He holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst and a Chartered Market Technician.
1 The Investment News 40 Under 40 program recognizes and celebrates up-and-comers in the financial advice industry. Each year, the editorial team reviews more than 1,000 nominations to create a list of 40 outstanding financial advisers, or industry professionals supporting advisers, who are 39 or younger. Honorees are judged on the industry, leadership and promise. WealthShield is not affiliated with Investment News. To find out more information about this award, please visit